Snickers that is healthful? Is that possible?
It’s not uncommon for individuals to think that you can’t indulge while being healthy. What they don’t recognize is that is a totally false statement. While being healthy, you CAN gratify and these delicious little treats are evidence! Snickers bites have always been one of my favourite candy bars.
I really like the caramel, the nougat, the crunching of the peanuts and, of course, the chocolate. Have you ever looked at the ingredient label on your own favourite candy bars recently? Don’t. You do not need to see what you’ve been eating. Odds are you won’t have the ability to pronounce half of it anyhow. Please follow the link to get more information about best blender reviews.
Add my home made version of Snickers bites that is healthful to the rescue. What I love about making things and treats at home is that you get to control the ingredients. You understand exactly what goes into it and what you’re ultimately placing into your body.
This decadent dessert is totally free and very simple. I’ve stashed mine away in the freezer for a ‘rainy day’ when I’ve got a hankering for something sweet. I made them regular size – but next time wish to try a mini size of them (as the regular are big enough to cut in half and be meeting!
2 cups dark chocolate chips
12 dates, soaked for 30 minutes (up to overnight)
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp water
1/3 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- Add chocolate to a heatproof glass bowl.
- Fill saucepan with 2” of water; bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add dates and peanut butter until smooth, mix on a Medium speed for 1-3 minutes to Twister jar. Add water to achieve desired consistency.
- Fill a muffin liner (silicone works best) with 1 tablespoon melted dark chocolate.
- Top with 1 teaspoon caramel filling.
- Sprinkle with about 1 ½ teaspoon chopped peanuts.
- Dark chocolate melted.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Source: Blendtec Blog Healthy Snickers Bites