You’ll love this Pumpkin Hummus recipe in case you like hummus! We served this recipe at a recent assembly and it’s been dubbed as the “best hummus we had”. It’s deliciously flavorful and savory with just a subtle touch of pumpkin to welcome autumn.
In case you haven’t made home made hummus before, you’re going to be astonished at just how quick and simple it’s (under 5 minutes including prep)! When making this recipe you’re going to wish to make use of the Twister jar to get the ideal hummus consistency. Simply add all of the ingredients in the order listed and make use of the Sauce button.
We give them a quick rinse to eliminate a number of the sodium, empty them and use the canned variety. You can certainly cook your own dried chickpeas in case you prefer. Please follow the link to get more information about best blender reviews.
Canned pumpkin recipe is put into make this hummus delightful and velvety smooth.
Tahini is a paste made of sesame seeds (with a feel much like a nut butter) and can be found in many grocery stores close to the peanut butter. And finally, pumpkin hummus seeds are added to the mixture. Just like most nuts and seeds, they add a ton of additional flavor to this dish.
We serve this with our favourite gourmet crackers but it’s perfect with any kind of cracker, tortilla chips or as a veggie dip.
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large clove garlic
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 (15oz can) chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp cumin
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Add the first 6 ingredients to the Twister jar, and place Twister lid on jar. Press on pulse until smooth. Turn lid counterclockwise while mixing.
- Add in staying hummus ingredients and choose Sauces/Dips/Dressings/Batters, or mix on a Medium to Medium-Low rate for 30 seconds..
- Place in a serving bowl and top with pumpkin seeds, olive oil, and also a sprinkling of paprika.
- Serve with vegetables or crackers for dipping.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to FIVE days in the refrigerator
Source: blendtec blog savory pumpkin hummus