- 1 WHO CAN APPLY?
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 How are the articles Judged?
- 4 Qualification of Requirements
- 5 Deadline and Winner Selection
A $1000 Internet Marketing Scholarship for Students
We are BlenderCave.com, We are providing best information and tips about Best Blender. Our effort to provide the most useful and trusted information for our reader. We review here different types of latest blenders for helping people find the best product which can meet their all requirement.
Example: Best Blender For Smoothies
We are happy to announce the “BlenderCave Internet Marketing Scholarship”. Every year BlenderCave.com awards one student a scholarship worth $1000. If you are a high school or graduate or an under graduate student, we highly encourage you to give a try.
If you can convert your thinking or idea into writing you are welcome to our plan.
We are offering a scholarship of $1000 for students who have an excellent skill on writing about specific topics.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This is an open scholarship for all the students of the High school, College and University.
Every student can take part of this offer. Just write a decent informative and guide type article on the topic and submit it.
How to Apply
To apply to the BlenderCave Internet Marketing Scholarship, you must fill out the application form linked below. Note that you must also include your official transcript and a letter of recommendation.
Firstly, write an article of 700 -1000 words. the article should be yours and submit to us through Microsoft word doc file. Additionally, please add the URL of your website (If you have any).
Write a unique, creative and informative article on “Best Blender For Smoothies” helping peoples weight loss.
Submit your article at email@example.com with the subject “Scholarship Article Submission”
- Full name
- Name of the School/College/University
- Your Area of Study
- Proof you are a student. (Copy of student ID, .edu email address.)
If you have any questions about the program, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us 2-3 days to get back to you regarding your question.
How are the articles Judged?
All judgments will be Composed by the existing editor and decisions will be based on different metrics like grammar, creative writing, enthusiasm, drive, aptitude and personal achievements.
Qualification of Requirements
All winners will need to provide proof of fill-up the following requirements:
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years old.
- You must be United States High School/College/University students. Anyone attending institution students outside of the United States is disqualified to apply.
- You should be a high school graduate at the time of the award, failure to complete a high school syllabus will result in the disability and retraction of the award. If this happens, the scholarship will go to the next man in line.
- Non-English article submissions will automatically be rejected.
- All candidates must have a minimum 3.0 GPA when applying and when granted.
Deadline and Winner Selection
The final date to submit your article is December 20, 2018.
One winner from the applicants will be chosen by our team and will be announced on January 10, 2019.
How will recipients be selected and notified?
The winner will be notified by email, and we will also publish his/her name on this page.
How will the scholarship be awarded?
The payment will be sent to your Student Account or Personal Account through Bank Transfer, Cheque, PayPal, or Payoneer by January 15, 2019.
Remember, the deadline for entry is December 20, 2018.
Note: This is a yearly scholarship program. Next submission will start from March 1, 2019, with a new topic.
We take privacy very seriously and we promise to keep your information safe. The information you provided will be used for the sole motive of deciding the scholarship winner.